Leo + Annie = My Cousin + Friend For Life

Today I was doing some much needed organizing. I stumbled upon a wedding I had worked on a while ago, but I couldn't help but look at all of this wedding's photos. My team and I just loved working on this wedding.

A little background: The groom is my {first} cousin. I was introduced to his {now} wife before he popped the question. It was instant friendship for me and Annie.

Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, she's also fabulous!

So, they got engaged, and of course, enter Susan.

It was so fun to experience their journey to the altar with them, as a family member and as a professional.

Okay, fast forward to the wedding day.

Here's Annie looking like a dream:

 
Here's Leo looking top-hat formal:
 

So after Annie got glammed up, Leo and his family joined her at her house and had traditional pre-ceremony festivities. This is also when a majority of the family photos were taken.

After the organized chaos, Leo, Annie and the bridal party left for pre-ceremony photos at the Westlake Village Inn {amazing photo location}.




Now it is time for ceremony:


 

It was a beautiful ceremony.

Now they are Mr. and Mrs.!

 
Let's get this party started...






It was an extra special day that day {oh, don't worry, my amazing colleague Nadia ran the show that day...I was a guest}

Here are a few detail shots for you!


 






 
 
It was such a great wedding. The love, décor, family, friends, entertainment. It had it all. It was extra memorable for me.
 
I wish Leo and Annie a life full of love and laughter, because he is my cousin and she is a friend for life!
 
 
Lot of Love,
Susan
 
 
Vendor Love:
Venue/Caterer: Renaissance Banquet Hall
Photographer: Sakosan Photography
Videographer: Essence Video
Entertainment: Heartbeat DJ and  Ara Martirosyan
Décor for Champagne bottle and gift box: Angela's Fantasy Creations
 




EmoticonEmoticon