Warm Greetings to all Lots of Love readers!
One of the most popularized wedding decor are candles. They come in many shapes and sizes and they add warmth and enhance the ambiance of any wedding venue. Depending on the design you have in mind, you can use different kinds of candles to achieve different visual effects. Pillar candles are solid, sturdy, self-standing candles that come in round, square and other designs. Taper candles are long and slender candles that are used with candle holders for safe burning. Gel candles, on the other hand, are made of mineral oils or synthetic hydrocarbons. Floating candles, as the name suggests, are designed to float on water. There is also the luminaria popularly used outdoor and placed in container with sand, votive candles placed in small containers, tealight candles or small filled candles in metal containers or tealight holdersand container or filled candles that take the shape of its container.
Here are 20 crafty ways of using candles are wedding centerpiece:
1. Tapered candles on silver and gold spray-painted bottles make a great Art Deco centerpiece for a Gatsby or 20s themed wedding.
2. Pillar candles accentuated with burlap, twines and flowers.
3. Table runner of loose petals and tealight candles
4.Wrap candle holders with your favorite herb to make a simple and appealing centerpiece.
5. Vintage tea cups filled with candle wax which guests can take home as souvenir of your wedding.
6. Photo Candle Centerpiece. Showcase creative photos of the bride and groom with back lit candles.
7. Magnify the warm glow of candles by using glass and mirrors
8. Elegant and gorgeous display of candles suspended on tall trays with stringed flowers draped over tables.
9. A votive tree made of white manzanita branch adorned with flower garlands, crystals and votive candles.
10. Simple rustic centerpiece of succulents and candles.
11. Beach wedding centerpiece of candles towering over a bed of sea glass, starfish and brown sugar or beach sand (if available).
12. Multi-tier gel candle centerpiece. Personalized tealight holders will also make a great place card and wedding favor.
13. Alternately arrange lanterns with candles and flowers.
14. Group mason jars filled with candles in threes and adorn with flowers.
15. Floating candles and flowers add a romantic touch to a wedding reception venue.
16. Add color to your centerpiece by using colored stones that match your wedding motif.
17. Dine like royalty in a wedding reception venue with candelabra centerpiece adorned with flowers, crystals and taper candles.
18. Charming display of candles, crystals and pedestals.
19. Alternately line tables with tall candle holders and bouquets of flowers.
20. For a country wedding, place pillar candles in wood slabs of varying heights.
Lots of Love,