It's the tiny little wedding details that get the most attention especially when they blend with your wedding motif. For instance, wedding chairs. They can serve a simple purpose of getting your guests settled down, but with a little twist, you can transform it into a gorgeous display that will enhance the overall look you want to achieve for your wedding ceremony or wedding reception.
Here are 20 ways you can dress up chairs at your wedding:
1. Shabby Chic. Elegant heart with floral accent
2. Simple touch. Single flower tucked on every chair.
3. Charming. Drape chairs with flower garlands and ribbons.
4. Floral Bouquet Souvenir. Guests can bring home gorgeous floral bouquets tucked on their chairs. For a dramatic effect, add a tassel on your display.
5. Aromatic. For a woodland wedding, tuck lavender sprigs and other herbs on tulle boughs.
6. Monogrammed. Adorn the couple's initials with baby's breath and hang them on chairs.
7.Vibrant. Large Flower chair caps that transform your wedding reception venue into a virtual garden of flowers.
8. Elegant. Flower Pom Decorations
9. Simple DIY Decor. Paper Heart Garlands.
10. Eco-Friendly. Paper fans of varying colors and sizes
11. Nostalgic. Guests will surely enjoy looking at the pictures of the couple hanging on chairs.
12. Creative. Tulle Sash on Tiffany chairs.
13. Festive. Dress chairs with colorful ribbons
14. Glam. Gold sequined chair caps great for a Gatsby or gold themed wedding.
15. Pretty. Ruffled fabric that resemble the bride's gown.
16. Thematic. Winter Wedding Decors.
17. Elegant. Ribbon and Crystal Swag
18. Playful. Keep to your beach theme with starfish and shell decorations.
19. Whimsical. Over the top chair covers that resemble gowns and dresses.
20. Fun. Put a smile on the newlywed's face with these chair caps.
Lots of Love,